7/12/2021

A simple telephone call: all Buddhist status down ..you looking or you try? To doubts me own American military power? You stilll donuts if Babaji, Kail says, “don’t” !! So who are Wallace, true love, originally guy? Really ?

 It’s life after life

Life after life dark magic.

You will never make it but you are given new birth, no memory, so not Babaji only contempt me never changes trash me like a baby, he meant to step on it and crush the skull. But you all, don’t ever mean a thing ….he is just simply …like Simon, contemplated 鄙視= writing test, paper only test. Like my face 白字黑字

Do you think it’s my whole life remember ? Or America has a decree of whom are in the groups, the moment I was born be cursed to look alike? 

So not America ?

If Buddhism is gone, tell me why years ago Hermione meant she prepares all? Behind ? Yeah? Today call?

Yeah ?

All right what book you read? Bible? Yeah ?

And?

What did it says ?

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment