6/26/2021

Utah number is in FRIENDS. That’s her missionary background ? I seen them in the past.

 YouTuber life span and university resume, missing years graduation…

YouTuber career is a new trend, so many people try and failed.

I went to get a job. I heard nowadays, they got computer wired jobs applied and being interviews someone comment. I didn’t know that last year. When I hunt jobs.

I didn’t even have a biography to say my background. I never got interviews to say that ? So after that one job he asked me to say, I went home prepare for next job. He asked me how to fix some books in the store room, tiny and pack.

I say, you got data with all these books catalog? He said it’s record. I say by date, time, author is what I used to do, you need to make sure that data is correct. 

He asked me twice.

I answer twice exactly the same answer …

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment