6/19/2021

Tiny 4.0 ( I finish watching it) so you all watching it behind my back when I am yelling at C.I.A stuffs? That’s when we started ? Well…you should transcript, it’s difficult to see English, very small printed. Yeah I read English.

 Leo is like me, born here in Taiwan. Go to America to study. 

430, Simon, 3 Art used to hear me a lot religious saying to Valley and ET.

Memory in one life time, if we lost that, next life, no more movies. No more Tiny4.0.

Sponsors outside sees it, deliver things to you, but you might be too depress from all the Pixies do to you, after this One Life. This is One life, like Howard see, Ola + Wing rules Hong Kong their best live, but not this Ola got other friends not on this Tiny 4.0 TV. Wing doesn’t care about this, but he will care about it when let’s say

Syco says to Melinda, you got 4 friends UB, you got 4 friends in Simon’s, it’s looks propaganda required. It’s all girls dreams. 

I actually worked in 2014 to arrive all of us today, 2021. That’s actual real working process.

That both Ola + Wing don’t see, people sleep each other diagonally, best friend. So they got hurt, cute couples but got hurt. That’s how they started, and that’s how they finished ?

In this One life, it’s your continue on evolution, no one will remember you, you will remember no one, not even this 4 to each other, hate, love, joy?

Why?

Like I told you, you built up this Earth so you might have a future with the 3 World Pixies,  you built up with Russian, you built up with MD committee, you built up with C.I.A. You built up you built up worlds even you give up everything by pain, if that’s so much you cannot bear. 

You built up a world Indian 500 years old coming back, or he exists? Occasionally walk in. 

You built up a world for the future traveler to come to the edge so remote but all right house to stay …

Some has TV, some has not. 

If you give up everything to build a world, you just not in the TV anymore if that’s what you mean giving up life winning or losing. 

You have to work, to get there next evolution.

I personally will just wait Indian 500 years old back. To stay 500 years old, in any price…like I watch TV? If no Flower Thousand Bones? It’s still a kingship ruling, say permanent? I change my mind when he comes back, I will have a lot to say to mean, what I say when I say. Living 500 years old switching 5 family? Or just training little monks to get Mark 500 times couples? I cannot do that, on my way to wait that 500 Indian Swami down?

You have to believe something in life what you decide you want to go.

Yeah, you can say guys, you can say girls. 

MD still testing or?

You can say everything I already say to you, yeah?

I can wait Eben too. This life, next life, every life? It’s not a big deal my life? I really need a lot of guys or girls? I just go on street talking loud, I am telling you this morning ? Here is Capital !! With Rockfeller.

Babaji: make your choice to live life.



No comments:

Post a Comment