6/21/2021

This is a successor story we used to watch, in case you are new. C.I.A. Or bigger than them the U.S.A will hope you MD groups participate that. It’s a successor story. That’s the President here women 蔡英文, the female President …she is law degree. Oh no, not you girls talk to her like that ? No.that girl was my school on the 12 grades we operational team together, her face was not in symmetry but she was discover by agent to be TV commercial. I took all of them, operational team to a TV job, 500NT…survey type. Yeah…

 You MD should not think of jail, you should be thinking that’s the only way you suppose to live in this lineage stuffs, come back to the USA and Anna will have 10 guys told you so now, we do my way.

That’s TV way, called Asian lineage method.

That’s 4 guys…it’s not me, but if you translate and it’s me, the first guy…there is a lot of things real life real power, is different from the story.

我說繼承者的故事,我們以前看過了,所有美國或全世界政府最在乎的一件事情,你們最好用你們性命擔保出的來,在來美國找我跟10 Dean Bill, UFO Yeth they are …

Babaji: 對 對

我覺得我都在講廢話~~~

I feel like I always talk none sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment