6/19/2021

This is the reality that no one cares about the older Chinese teaching anymore with the new generation comes = Wallace heard that rule only 霍建華聽說墜入愛河違反門規

 It’s after the President Xi, this world might very turn to Christian, church bell, wedding …this one rule I said…will become faint as the days go by.

這一件事情會越來越稀疏,所謂墜入愛河破門規

It’s in the generation blood, it’s Christian. I read China. You are not going to stop that.

聽說的人會越來越少,所謂墜入愛河打破門規

So …what we gonna do? UFO groups?

That book cannot be done.

But there is a TV to enter celestial, me.

This one rule will be gone as we move in, or I move in gradually 2015 time mark celestial, by star, by time, by date.

I am still talking about this one rule …it’s heard in Chinese, it may not last at all, this one rule they meant seriously they meant. 

Now there are few options.

I = him, I am celestial Chairman, I rule celestial. 

Or

He rules, as real celestial God opening competition in China, I demonstrate, you all world wide try to make it.

It’s just these two possibility. 

I gonna tell you Hollywood, by certain time, the movies casts are ugly to look. Do you feel no more ocean 11 12 13 type ? Ocean 8 is last ?

Okay, that’s what I gonna tell you, the movies will continue but it’s only 2015 花千骨

It’s everyone obligation to find out if this is the only way in, and drop all things in life, either ascension physically without death, like 2012 prophecy on everyone table says 

Or you will die, no more TV fantasy.

The choice is yours. It’s this One drama - you ask American, you ask India, you ask Pixie, you ask Canadian, you ask Queen, you ask Taiwanese American if you found them…..you will travel 1000 worlds in order to get this one question right, is this Flower Thousands Bones are the One?

MD I really don’t care about it.

But I say to all. Define that 2015 very very clearly.

Babaji: yeah 


No comments:

Post a Comment