6/12/2021

They smile and they don’t have mood. They are not competitive ! They will envy you but …they got trainer. They hold string on them. I can live like that? You want to be with those really stress guy like? My cousin Irene’s brother ? He got a decent job. His parents set him up in apartment own, garage … …

 Of course I am serious, they are prince. They are happy most time. Seriously. 

They will not hit you or curses you like Hank. I know Tina did that …but …that’s a criminal.

You never train 1000 people to get a data. You should ask ! You hear a rumor from me.

Babaji: yeah yeah, you mean entire Hollywood are psycho? Victoria Secrets too?

… …you never look at the audition girls? They don’t look like the real model. The real super model, they …look very specific.



No comments:

Post a Comment