6/12/2021

Spiritual Order India….save them? Are you, can you, will you explain this Kerry’s them mental words on Japanese Secrets Corperation for sure I owns or their secrets Society that Ninji protects him by talking like he did on the video? Do you find out? He talks many things TO Japan …and we have a book, now no one thinks books are fakes anymore, a bunch of printing paper “per page “?

 Per page 

Indian 500 years old : per A4 page

Babaji: per page

Yeth: not Keanu me, but he can keep kneeling to pretend like me, A4.

I SAID per page.

Rockfeller : per soap my bath tubes

why there is bottle dropped in my tubes her ? And the birds on purpose far …..then close…..I need to lay down unconscious today ?

Now they finally shut up …(they remind you to investigate why now they open and close their music singing talents ? I said that was a talk, a chat, a word)



No comments:

Post a Comment