6/06/2021

So 6.5 years ago ...they cannot shut up, that was 5 years ago, you were there on TV? :) you feel like you are feeling now? Where you all been ? Work in an office? Nominji I heard she was...know her, like her, hate her?

 You associate with your college reunion ? Or I have to go fighting with JC, you are something, I have no college re-union ? They are classify bound. I say that to UB 5 Lord, they are region bound ...

American entrepreneurs...words that, you are either or start-up internet business blogger future lineage successor ? I thought I kill them off, but apparently it’s still a very hot topics ...I imagine that. I don’t know why ....I say I kill...

You university 6 years ago? Are you meds at all? Zero professional school? Like lawyer, tutor, doctor, pharmacist, dentist, surgeon ?

Anything ...?

Technician coach certificate ? They go to Dr Gabriel for those...I stay outside door he finish his head Jewish Abby does things ?

You like Dr Gabriel? Oh he will be dead. That was 1943.

Babaji: you don’t know?



No comments:

Post a Comment