6/19/2021

SMTV and chocolate crumble 巧克力碎片

 I speak in English really …六界種子

I thought I say a lot of things yesterday. 

About Flower Thousand Bone - YOUR MASTER in it. SMTV …not just Indian 500 years old got a master might waiting another 5000 years?

Chocolate recipes or chocolate crumble contains egg white, egg yolk, you know I read those nutritional ingredient starting third grade half initiated ? Oh, the US I didn’t know equip with the camera.

It’s EVErY package I look !! Every spice every products, process or not …

Indian 500 years old not important ? Hell is not important ?

Getting girls, a dozen?

Getting guys a dozen?

You should ask your Master before you ask me.

No, she…I have no idea what she is doing but the people within supposes to watch her and you all going to her on our subjects so no one annihilate each other on purpose without Anna consciously knowing it …on purpose.

印度五百歲的戒律

Was there something 戒律閣?

Technically speaking Chinese monks wrote those Buddhism I can see words in Chinese religious words.

… …

You can just give up entire Hollywood to get Chinese Buddhism. Still strangers. Better to Heaven’s road?

Babaji: chocolate 巧克力碎片

No comments:

Post a Comment