6/19/2021

SMCH 清海無上師 Australia where Elon Musk meant down under? I just did not tell him ex gf said every video he was in those meeting, he is about to die. Seriously. I don’t watch all. You were laughing SMCH? Not goo ENglish, new ? Kitchen ware on sale …perfect timing …

 My photo blogger cannot load right, I don’t have next half court Slam dunk 沒有後半場,太慢下載照片

Simon comcubine SMCH 清海無上師, do you … make friends in Europe these decades times ? After you left America Florida ? 2001/2002

These people in France or Menton? Do you have friends preaching things like no harm poetry and health topics what should not be eaten ? Australia wild life? It’s dessert ….desert …Deservitation 

I was sleeping very looong time 越南小尼姑. You were saying things. They are your age or same like, I have heard Europe comes with other groups, you told them, “you take care all”

Really?

Si ….how is life treating you after you take care …them? I have loads I collect well.


No.





No comments:

Post a Comment