6/27/2021

Simon Cowell threaten me American Farewell idol , because he is not dead really, I am idol God 神祇 do you even has this word? dr Steven Hairfield Metaphysic, or Bible process the last chapter how White Rider …in full details manipulation …In case optimistic Opt-put groups are not 舞台少女

 Well..until I become idol Gods 神祇 only a Legand cannot be proven methods, personality, skills, ….Simon is walking out jail free for threatening Debra, Lanh, NYC contact Chinese, Taiwan, Thailand, Menton Paris, Nice, Alba II, and Calvin.

That’s threatening…on the platform to me.

Target is me, he is not dead.

He is threatening from America with England passport and airplane, confiscate.

All.

Called American Idol shows.

Babaji: right 

It’s funny AGT American Got Talent.

Yeah

Until proven I am 神祇, it’s only an universal known facts depends on the numbers of people and groups benefits.

There might be a term in legal world

 “an universal learn fact”

“an universal saying”

“ an universal fact”



No comments:

Post a Comment