6/19/2021

No, Ancient Chasez is a ruler, very cold with …”Siddarthra” near by guards. Both extremely cold. It’s just a story happy big family format books. To send photo all around. Edge people feeling him cold type brutal, ruthless type ? No. Within the cold realms, it’s edges. No, not really association. They know why, they won’t go on purpose …no, it’s just really happy ending ever after like Adam Ella Enchanted. It’s 100 years old story tale. I know that much. Words honor or not, it’s 5 Lord you all stands before.


 


When I define and say rulership I mean rulers on the throne ! I will tell them it’s a romance story. I know …
I really know

I say edge people in the cold realm defines central in cold sphere …not cod town OU…
No association, then how to acknowledge?

I will be aware who he is. That basic things everyone knows. It’s on the TV!
Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment