6/30/2021

MD you finish writing the real sense of legal our world 花千骨, now do you assume the sword pass by her from 霓漫天 not in her cut to bleed die next to the River bank. Like the song ? Real Love

 I need you MD to write some movement you assume not happening, 

Fallen no balance top up ?

Swords pierce ?

Straight into water every single match pair ?

Spit blood or spit scorpion ?


================================= do they see Mundane world Eben me living happy more? They sleep in ice bed, very very bad daily


Now

I need …

Optimistic group output he 尊上白子畫 training all, aggravating them 100 years = losing all faces in front of me + Eben, I will say they are just like hatred heart, revenger mind set very very jealous, tired, edge, exhausted for 100 years 

They cannot die, even fallen down, magically.

But they are exhausted for 100 years, me + Eben no more living, he 尊上白子畫 turn them karma + behavior in a better set mind 500 years? Just tiny better ?

They live 1000 years ?


Find out !!


Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment