6/05/2021

Keanu REEVES!!🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎 where is my book? Simon has a publisher, Nick had a book...old adult fame on books to day they mature and evolved stage life to truimph ...like Obama. You reading 3 Art my request item yesterday ?

 


NSYNC meant we “you Simon Eben” them, living room. How do we all fit in ONE living room 
With UB Dean says he is coming, why 5?
Your script you thought thorough ? I seen you matrix microphone it’s amazing, it’s enchanting, it’s intriguing ...that was a Standford guy say to me City of Hope soccer player I never met Asian before Wing
He meant my presentation was imtriguing ?
Okay, yours ...Steve Jobs went to Standford delivers a speech...that’s Standford.
One day I didn’t see you on paper, I was busy with Lalla SMCH you don’t give a dame you feel so withered yesterday ...Nominji too...
Your immediate danger was a reality all of us? Or they put you on speaker phone yesterday at 3 Art reading scripts lines James writes you?
You write your answer as the French King Reinanssance while European groups High elites waiting you look at me forward ...
Babaji: yeah ?

No comments:

Post a Comment