6/26/2021

Karen, Adria, Emily, Melinda, Wei she works on the Capen certain floor, me Lee “inside” library basement CADS. But above her office or below is my my my my archivist library, we are all below President Simposom’s offices, they put arts outside his windows facing SA Union, dead flower on top he might see it just if he look outside windows ….I used to be a gardener in middle school, purchasing flower by fund raising in front on stage, unlike American classroom. 50 students, it’s 7 roll, wide or length …Wei works for UN?

 You know …

To join a Orchestra, you Karen, Adria, Emily, Melinda or Wei, never will on this one life time.

The music stand is we use to read music, modify music

But I modify on Erin electric piano, if you all been filmed not to be annoyed back end, they do that behind my back, it’s how you read music,

How you pencil music Sheet

How you sit in front of the piano

How you hold pencil included …

How you concentrate your work before the music stands ?

My is cello string …

Orchestra normally we knows how many violin, how many cello, how many flute, how many trumpet ??

It’s one conductor … all has a music stand…ever hold a music stand? …no, how to fold a music stand, everyone all talking professional in our classroom, fold pull, turn screws? Never seen ?

Discipline ?

It’s music academia 

Babaji: yeah

A simple music stand can cut you in bleed, you don’t want to ask Howard for more music money ? Book, equipment to show off Eben?

Haha….not to me anyway, one life long impossible.




No comments:

Post a Comment