6/12/2021

It might be novels…not necessary comics books. The story written you go in the story frames like they describe you…I didn’t know there is a vision inside you can see mental things…it’s inducing in, but, you have to be very sure you didn’t imagine that. When I was younger, I was not induced. I “know” I imagine the space followed the roughly design of the book, …well…knowing is they lie…I will find out they induce me. It’s the same thing.

 No, I don’t know if you really have a tutor …all the way like now? 36 Ola they age ?

Like talking skill to Simon, not to me in front of your medical doctors ?

Are you going to be friends with Simon? Ola, Dean, Wing, Hira, Bill, Patrick, Brian, Karen, Adria, Emily, Melinda ?

It’s just one Simon. My peripheral shrink without a background…it’s will be a black and white if I look…

Babaji: right, you are blind.

The sun is too brighten sharp ,..I cannot see !

No comments:

Post a Comment