6/05/2021

Do you know how old you are? If my age, it’s not 16 years ago in the university ...you work in SMTV getting along with people ? Do you tell your Dean, Ola climate change in their front and do behind another tale when you go home island, country, sea, land, air? Or you want them to hear you talk only? Not her talking ?

 


Climate change 

Cooking

Nothing else ...loving hut proposal. She heard me, no I didn’t tell her that ...there was nothing concrete ...we groups had 2 items I select...one is red yeast and the other is 百頁豆腐 because outside that’s eggs made tofu. And in Asia, that’s not exactly outside they know Tofu.

I had groups. I have no ideas which poison they say they swallow by my merits account.

Not the rest....I taste all most. Garbage.

Babaji: yeah, dough 

UB they eat my bread, so SMCH see this TV Hunger Games funny not just liquidation if she go buys book or in jail now?

You don’t want to show you can Cook or? Climate change only talks ...

What do you guys see?



No comments:

Post a Comment