6/21/2021

Do you ever talk to Ola a word individually ? We study together like you and me. Eric came one time. He is in our class to Law degree.


 To be in a relationship list-to-do

Taking trash bins out

Taking the mail from outside a block of mailbox with the car on the way back Coppers road. 

Going to car inspection  

Prepare bottles with water, he refill, I check, he brought Cliff bars.

We live in the car because it’s very far distanced…

 I used to cook, wash the vegetable with salt to salt 5 mins, his means are whole morning til noon.

I use peroxide +vinegar wash Apple, if not Apple …. 

Pasta in one pot water pot on one stove, leaves me 3 other stove to run all kinds stuffs on.

He cook in the slow cooker with beans. I never told him….I don’t eat those, don’t like it. Peas, types.

He eats tomato sauce family simple food, his sister on TV made rainbow all kinds of meat sauce he knew? No, I don’t. I made he says kind, but most time he cook that himself. I do white sauce, I eat that. No, he doesn’t ….

I did raw one week…so expensive…but my mood was better.

Eating actually is the biggest thing in life, in our life. Eating + traveling. I made websites, he social on that Facebook.

He cleans the house, does the laundry. I …help.

That’s 2 meals a day !!!

did I say loud eating is the biggest thing in our life?? Watching SMTV?

Babaji: 對 對  

No comments:

Post a Comment