6/13/2021

⭐️⭐️⭐️Do you believe Tesla is God? … a lot of people like you , you know that, you know it, you have a knowing, gut feeling. You know when you will know the answer ? It’s every row every line up, every then them in front of them the company asking from them US or China, because they failed the US here …do you believe it? It’s stress my jobs here? You do not care about my life no matter what you turn out? Just like all of them, waiting an answer, a call? What you think the faith and fate they willing and you will all be willing to tear that 1900 science in order you win I lose? Like 16 years ago?


 I am not helping you? Really ? I am not talking like Tesla? Really?

Guess which questionnaires you will be asked the first thing in the company comfer chair you are desperate to kneel, flat, bow?
Not me
Not to me

Not TO me.

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment