6/05/2021

430 you should be in the field long enough to write every little tiny thing I tell you

 Dean is always next by Fatima

FEMA camp

Bill is sitting next by him.

He drunk on the phone.

He got his passport thing...so he came back invite me to the ice rink. He does ice skate.

One of that two, or in class.

There is catherine. Black dress black nail 

It’s all mix blood.

Jonathon mexico 

Wing Hong Kong

Dr T Japanese ABC

Hira Persian 

Ola polish

Eric German

They are testing people on purpose, oh I know by now. It’s in the words but I cannot do anything. I am not MD 430. 

Yeah if they hand me Dianetic saying  “you know why modern civilization is filed with a mental diseases “? 430 that book you write or re-write them if my words not clear ? Oh, it’s not funny...to what I REALLY want to do at all....

Babaji: bad bad

No comments:

Post a Comment