5/15/2021

You want to build a website talking to Keanu Reeves full name with your url sent to 3 Art?

 I only went to Keanu, I didn’t go to Simon and Lauren. They live in NYC upper. I was with Keanu all those time in California. His motorcycles are present all the time. I don’t just see once. So I do know his Motocycle by looking at it. I don’t know what Simon or Lauren think of that...that ring originally was said to him if he ever proposed but I forget how we ended. I left. Simon probably more than happy it was over that whole terrible year. If you want to write to Simon and Lauren, you just do the same. A URL and send to syco. Yeah, you update yourself if you want to talk to them be in the group. You don’t like Lauren? Do you like Simon like Lauren? They are together. 

Babaji: hurts hurts hurts hurts hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment