5/15/2021

You come to Taiwan breeze 101 is to eat food? I specifically say you walk around, you enter a mall, before you know it, you were already out from the side entrance by the wall watches or the ground car indoor, that way.

 I cannot take the photo of Egypt for you to look, but if you are allowed to walk around, you should look, NOT the food why this video on one, it’s all about the food vendor ? I say traveling routes, to 101 or towards the Taipei station. I say bus, I say subway, I say LOOK where you going, NOT EATING!

Babaji: you eat?

Yeah recently, change diet I found the chicken drum, they gonna grill me I found the cold chicken drum and hot chicken drum...I spent coin money ? Upper stair, ground stairs? You look at the food, for God’s sake, at least to know what you can afford, what you suppose to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment