5/28/2021

You cannot see anything I told you so? Or you cannot perceive anything I say to you? I just ? Do very very horror things to the helpless you. You go to the guys ask for the help. That’s an universal answers I keep saying it.

 You want me to force you sex them? You trading condition is me? I am with my guys, I don’t care about your worlds ...you hate New World Order as if it’s on purpose unholding to you ? No...your terms are not right, I know what you are saying. You really hate is Tesla regime. It’s real. It’s not heard but only me saying it. If you go to the military, they will tell you no. They don’t know a thing. No one told them that. It’s Anna comes out terms. Tesla die at the classify leaking rumors on the internet, that the military knows, yes. You want to argue he has a regime or I me Wallace 🥰😘🥰 on why he annihilate Venus, it’s no more Tesla regime ? You think ?

Babaji: no more no more

Yesh, you like no more inland but pixies. No. We are not doing that right now. If 8 years keep going ...these situation is no matter how slowly I surgeon into your brain, your age comes, you will lose memory by 3 meals a day, no fitness, no proper life habits, no motivation to get your brain IQ increases. I say it too many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment