5/22/2021

Yeah if the whole China will fail all their meds students for that one 殺阡陌 I say you go to database to look records for names like in the drama says ...I say I used to intern National Archive USA...you have a data base in the computer ?

 You gonna accuse me I had an intern? I didn’t go but I got in. It’s the US library Congress near by National Archive, I actually post it on the Facebook I had other librarian friends now I remember not just Dean ! I say I got in the intern. I just didn’t go. It’s in Washington. DC, NOT Florida !! Can anyone look at it on the map? Just one me be put in anywhere to fail all of you like this, oh, I already know all of you and my future fate is connected. I know who they are, I know. I told you I know. Oh no...you suppose to make it like a real doctor a real lawyer a real professional that EVERY things you have a professional attitudes and vocabulary and maturity to handle you and others life. They know I am baby you !! Oh I cannot do that because I know you are zero. They know you are zero too. But they don’t want me to do this zero things I am doing to you...I need to do 100% things with you. Oh they will put me somewhere for that 100% to be delivered ...I know. I know them. I am teaching it. I really am !! I just told them before on the website, this time I told them again, you will be zero ...it’s every single time I prove them you are zero, I cannot teach 100%. They gonna pretend me I didn’t put you all at the zero? I am proving to them. When the prove is solid, they have no way to tell me let’s go 100%. ... no, they meant 100% I already say I already say, but do I just tell you, I told them I show them I written them notice none stop, you are absolutely ZERO!!!!

Babaji: completely zero impaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment