5/29/2021

When you mother Hallie Nancy Meyer telling you certain things, I am watching 4 years ago something gonna give ...you pay attention what she says

 I forget what she says...I was 5 posts before lecturing Jessica Biel her and Annie their age intern on TV...I was listening to your mother showing up here, but I only see the title I remember, you Hallie have a video on Reese, I told her to make a point script exactly said the words says it? ... ....okay, I have watched “something gonna give”, your mothers movies I joking Simon and Keanu that time...they two get together ?is that this movie or others? I wrote something 2014. You watch them all to make a point why 40 years old, we are on my 38, they cannot even make it alive 2 days from May Justin Timberlake says ...we not you, when to become 40 like the Disney those bimbo girls you groups them the height like you, or Taiwan this Adam Hailey to train younger guy at 15? 16 is DMV’s stuffs? You don’t know the training age? No, I haven’t watched through your mother’s interview ...I just see the title, I have to re-watch it again ...you can talk to Hailey’s father ? Like not me you mother talk 2014 to start where is that Keanu? He is South America Ana burry him under the head up? I remember well...he hears that ADD🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎😨

Babaji: he should be dead...

No comments:

Post a Comment