5/13/2021

Typo I don’t care he had a petty mind set

 A Westinghouse drill his backyard for an oil well sale for money? He will show up my house for the Bible things, right ...he loves money. He used to buy a lot of Chinese take-out to with a British judge black hair looking good? Lots of food Chinese take-out? Simon is stingy, he will spend that money of his, not his son’s. Or I don’t know what he gonna do about that. He doesn’t trust the education system. He is Simon. So ...when I read that ... by the way, he 2014 is the one making the news, I am the one reading the news findings where the heck this news coming from. So saying when I read that British girl and Simon went to order tons of Chinese food take-out, it’s a very strange to me things. Of course he pays. That girls or the crews must really like him or something ....yeah. It’s a story.

Babaji: you say what? The lunch box.

A Chinese take-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment