5/29/2021

神隱任務,永不回頭 Tom Cruise movie.. I explain it again

 Tom Cruise you went with a black hair tall girl to get very far you to her near that homeless...speaking a clear English staying in a warehouse half exposure to outside homeless chair...there is a chair. Homeless warm full pack jacket hat clothes...I didn’t remember 430 keep healthy people in those wired compound ? You gonna come and save me smallvile ? It’s wired metal, the specific says I thought was drugs and mental people. I didn’t say homeless...why you Tom stays so far away anyway ? The camera is at front, next by her too, that close shot ...is that real? You know it’s real or not real when you film ? The mental people means the brains are missing their brain cells, because any situation drugs or got man beat up on the head. They will not speak clear ...🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎where is that 430, did you own this guy? Tom Cruise used to marry to 3 lawyers whom....Your stuff written in the book, I explain mental things in the video, did you house 500 videos at your headquater web server ....(跑跑跑跑跑跑跑跑跑跑)you suppose to have a lot of money to keep those video in copies?

Can this be possible 430 I say things, you just have to animate that sentence out in the cartoon format. (It’s not run, it’s short legs run) Seth Babaji format always did that when he calls me or I call him for everything he should get beat up telling me on Precious monent.

So I said ... the mental people cannot have a clear language. They don’t carry fine memory neither. Lies. You all prepare that to train or she knows your name is Tom Cruise. You are 430 swimming tennis court...he purchasing you or building you?

Babaji: yeah


No comments:

Post a Comment