5/14/2021

They are all getting hurts and pieces already, it’s in their eyes.

 


You don’t know you just take a photo side by side looking at yourself and me? Why with all the networking to wish to get politician, military, police, the one with the system inbuilt, you are just a private start-up with a Corperation name, to making friends with the civilian you don’t want? Oh ...my eyes or your eyes looking different. It’s on your face. All of you look just look ...I seen many. You cannot hide. You got hurt. Do you think I can hurt you more? Is that what you want? Then don’t ask me this crap anymore. You really don’t know what you want or the game play you use what to exchange your want voluntarily? Until that day, you will come to me and ask me what I can help you as an evil person to get what you want. That’s the script I told all Chinese for explaining the Flower Thousands Bones. You willing to pay that prize, it’s unbelievable the true humanity meant within their own very heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment