5/23/2021

The movies say that’s Will goes to Elizabeth ...

 


That’s just a movie, if not Will goes to Elizabeth, that’s her father goes to Elizabeth... no no, the Will did goes to Elizabeth, that’s a fact or 3 generation 4 ? Middleton does that herself. There is a person Will, there is a document Will. That will never gonna be hers, ever. But Will is on the ship, they are separate by the sea the ship goes to the sunset ? Hollywood sunset boulevard? Me and Keanu running back and forth mice catching cat on that one straight road, it’s just only one sunset boulevard. It’s me and Keanu talks about is his Motocycle. I say you are a psycho, that’s a traffic jam boulevard, you live where? I don’t want to go there anymore. The sunset boulevard!! Then, now it’s Will departs Elizabeth ? I say boulevard not the sea....they say the sea on the movies? The sea I say the ocean that curse sea saying stuffs ? Oh I would not told him that Prince them 3 that if I knew you England’s got that covered ...

Babaji: bad bad bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment