5/13/2021

Simon and I go to see Prince William with Eben, Lauren on her own to deal with this Johnson

 Johnson always does things on purpose ...he went to NYU. He was one year exchange student just like me. And he could polish his accent to almost like a local, oh, he is so not an ABC. But you would think he is. He is not. Simon and I with Eben to go see Prince William, if Lauren goes by herself trying to get Trump’s daughter coming in Egypt? If I were her, just to know Trump this person, it’s almost a 100% guarantee landing on a new land by myself. It’s such a wonderful thing. Oh no, Lauren is not capital venture-ist...whatever those two words combine means. There are things to do, she wants a family so there was 2013. No, I don’t know what the heck Simon was doing that time 2013. No I didn’t email him. If I would know this complicated, I might not even go to AGT to have a Prince of Persia ? I went to Keanu when Simon says no. On the fronts on the Google plus, yeah, I was persuading Simon, but behind, there is a me snd Keanu. He lives there. Simon lives in Upper NYC? Charlie used to live there ...very Rich people.  They gonna say the director and Charlie things on Tesla had anything to do with me? They were investors, not this life. Yeah the Director looks like 子歇 Purna’s guard. There is a war in 2014, however they say, I keep things quiets that doesn’t mean I cannot read from the newspaper, I ally with Simon, to leash 3 Art or Keanu. But I am not a newspaper person. Oh, if that Hollywood do this to me, I will drive up. This is Hollywood, let’s see what you got. It’s just a street and a mountain hill. The Sunset boulevard! There is a bookstore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment