5/25/2021

Seth and me didn’t really talk, but he is very very sensitive. He is a gay. He got hurt a lot type.

 Seth probably likes the guys association more so he joins LGBT. So there are a lot of guys in my groups. Me and the other 4 knows more direct, he Seth he just run pass by me all the time. From the club, he is going somewhere, it’s the door next by him club. He never look at me coming. Because that door is a blind spot when he comes out. He sent to gym, I thought I saw him, he just pass by. He forgets whom I am already. Or that’s not him. He is not that tall like Dean Bill SIlas Patrick they are. My Yeth....he cares about every tiny little things ...you have to say he is spiritual, but he wants that uniform and UFO. Wherever he goes, he will not tell me. Things he exchanges in what deal, I will have to beat the crap of Seth to spit a word or two. He wants that Lord or Rings, he went to galaxy to regret a fantasy worlds because it’s everyone listens to him and they go to war like the Hobbit types. Hobbits don’t go to war, the Elf does. Seth that personality goes to war? So if he rules, it’s everybody dead...those mild ones planets. They don’t have elf ...he just let all of them go and die ...come back Earth to tell me that’s the Heart magic ? No, I tell him that’s the Heart Magic...you exchange that so there is a Hobbit Lord of Rings partial worlds for you to rule ...he is completely soak in the movies ...you can not pull him out of that 4 points frames boxes.

Babaji: he rules 4?

Yeah.




No comments:

Post a Comment