5/23/2021

Ola and Karen - I have a Wallace = I have a group of the royal Chinese guards. Where are we going with this? England princes can lose all the forest, but not his family over the barren lands?

 Yeah, you don’t care about his life. You are not Royals to think why the Royal guards, not the royal army, are constantly trained and exam, so we have a communication before, to all the prince and princess. You will first thing ask the Prince is if they have a royal guard assassins kinda. You question my authority because you are mud-blood. You cannot think or see or accept anything others told you, your ego and your doubts and your lack of vocabulary. When I was your friend or classmate tell you I have a fake guard Wallace on the screen, you doubts you got jealous when you found out to be true. You cannot keep doing this, does your parents tell you that? Does your bf or curren5 husband tell you that? Who are they family with ? Never you !!

Babaji: yeah, right, prove me wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment