5/20/2021

Okay okay I am watching You, Me, Durpree

 Seth ...beginning ..no...it’s there written words sometimes have to look. Start from the beginning ...that’s her husband and best man “wrong conversation”, wedding him is the father ? His father I know I touch my chest, me me me on your camera, I lean on the left - no, no no no no no, wedding 2 arms cuts , she cannot see, then he came to live with them...he has no ID stuffs, me me me me ...he got HBO...me me me...lots his friends came in. If were Eben, I don’t ask him, I go back to my room. He says the chip has the cheese in it, it’s to laugh ...there are girls ...of course no. Then the artitechure he says you gonna be joking me, you suppose to look at that and starting laughing cannot stop ...left left left left I me Anna my body language on the TV, my head with a crown, me me left nod if not enough the body, my head hurts, that’s not on purpose ... is he classify she introduce him a librarian...fireman, yeah I laugh hard but that was my business ...maybe not the movie plot. You don’t listen to him like he says on the phone, you girls listen to me me me.l.no, I am not deputed.. but yeah the job interview ..say all that are fine, you are not workaholic, and you know he means you take your resume away...me you look at me, I have a crown on my head, it’s left on my side, or my head, if you have to look at both me and the TV and listening to their English that’s Nick no no no...don’t care you know I know Nick !!! That guy. Her Zeta Jones husband is the same, they doing the same things he acts on the TV, to be honest looks the same, no. Me me me....you look at me, not them.

Babaji: oh shut her up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment