5/25/2021

Okay, Obama kids, Hallie or Hailey, you know who project Camelot Kerry is ? Do you think she is arrogant ? What would you say about her in front of your parents to me, as a blonde ?

 You ADD would say : she is extremely arrogant because all of her life before she never heard about classifed, and once she is given a job to do, it becomes all eyes catching media attention, her ego fly to the roof she starts to become a part of them the reality of classified with important people coming forward and going, she has experience all sorts of venture in real life ....I have never heard of anything classified in my life, I heard better. 大地之氣源於古 I heard Chinese spirituality the formless earth ground air were origin from the 65 billion years ago, distant ancient to nurturing every plants kingdom, animal, sky, cave, mountain fold I still be here Carried Underwood inside your heaven ...that provides all life with a meaning, it’s to live, by its creation force given to this nature so long eons ago. These are the only permanent equilibrium in the constant that only those who are fool in pride cannot live in change are not constant and permanent...like truth. Modern words always have to use faith and truth. Probably in their dictionary when they by pass pride. She Kerry has nothing to offer. She only does interview skills. I can get that in any field, like the butler. I don’t need her, you kids need her ruling that CIA? Do they get my memo? Dead Tesla doctor might be Kerry I read Yogananda blue book seeing dr Lewis behind index page ...she was the beginning of the CIA? Their photo Salai words others write them German Nazi all coming to descend to America including Hitler. I say Canada border needs to know where Kerry is? It’s just the Pixie, you girls gonna say they are my pet now ? Or classify ET her Kerry inner dialogue with the wrong words choices on camera ...not inside your camera, inside your eyes...it’s inside your heaven by Carried Underwood, she is from Canada. Funny? Laugh for a minute. And clap. She cannot hear it anyway, what’s the formless ground earth air has a constant nature and laws....

Babaji: bad bad bad so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment