5/29/2021

Okay I finish watching ...she says you him father ...that’s not real right ? Not Tim me Purna dreamy Queen things...

 Drawing class, lonely never talk to you again or the phone ...yeah. My jobs here are all girls wants to be Trump’s daughter or Obama’s kids to miss their Dean, my Dean, or having Adam and Hailey’s fathers to credit cards lines for trying out Youtuber here instead listening to anything I say to build up their resume. Running in Taipei street, they are too tall, to run. If I hear that Tom Cruise answer on that table with her....it sounds real. Real meaning ....do you want to watch the ending ? It really sounds real. So strange. He meant you want to be his daughter and she is sissy sassy. She might be waiting there for a long time and just enter the restaurant practice sitting down there by lying her bus just arrives? Oh ...people comes to me all lies ...she can see how to get into that tiny table seats? Her size ? He sits there waiting ? That’s not normal.

Babaji: yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment