5/20/2021

No, I just tell the bad stuffs they do. No, it’s not required.

 There is not much to say. There are so many things to say. If I were rule the worlds ? You girls gets headphone doing exactly word I make a sound you say, no words like you suppose to buy me a purse, shoes, clothes, garbage other than reading Valley, write to Valley, making any website and learn algorithms, keyword, niche market and yes self-improvement. You don’t do what I say, you die. No words to demands to try to test, to try to poke, try to make yourself an excuse for your parents or to them, no words like “what’s wrong with you today?” “Can you do me a favor?” “Can you call my mother?” “Can you come to my work place to talk to my boss”. I didn’t have those words when I am with Nick, I have no ideas how young girls ever made it with the old guys. You call your parents exactly time when Anna call my parents. She never talk, you never call. You believe exist ? Tell me ...you live right ever in my eyes if I am God.

Babaji: no.

No comments:

Post a Comment