5/14/2021

Me and your father different is I don’t have kids or willingly to keep one ever ...

 Some people actually create a family with patience. I actually don’t. That’s not in me. I don’t believe in it, I don’t have heart in it, I don’t have talent for it, I don’t have money for it. Did you ever wonder why you exist or they say I spin the ball on the Black Ops, your father meant on you? You ever questioned it ever ? The time like such now becomes unforgettable curse...not unforgivable words? It’s which more powerful to withstand and challenged ? It’s after let go the position or those whom started at their Presidency every now on for American history ? Hot and cold dish? Not ice and fire ? We just chat like a peer. Not a peer reviews on papers ...you know what I mean ? A creditable source of citing information or reference to scale the academic potential for the judges to say Yes? That’s not the judges? It’s a committee board? 

Babaji: I don’t have the terms, it’s not in your brain. So I cannot tell them. My response is limited.

I am Legand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment