5/21/2021

Let’s talk from the beginning of your recording : Karen’s parents I met them in her house,...but I had another group APO friends. But I have school other friends

 You finish saying you have friends, she says something about my brother or my sister I have no idea what she is saying (?) I don’t remember ...I was too eager to tell her things and walking ...you say there are Jewish and I say their names. She heard about SIlas and Lance their groups already. I say I was not particular close to any of these groups. She talks talks talks, she says he is in Taiwan...I thought something else to say in my mind, so I say do you know what’s a backup singer...if you sing the main melody. I already told her about the Taipei station train how she should go there die on looking up the building, someone will see you die ? So you tell her backup singer is behind, don’t turn around, the camera will see you. When you got home, clean up shower, everyone in the kitchen , it’s normal talking time I say, do you know Trump’s daughter. I said she has a husband her age, she told me is that her real name. I say you know her? She then blah on ....

Babaji: yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment