5/21/2021

Karen and Adria no, we didn’t face to face talk, we group talk I stand there watching. Say: I got here, just off school. Off APO. They don’t have other friends hate APO probably if I say that.

 It’s in the same office, Tom knows me, he says hi. APO knows I am coming in. We are in the same offices with CAC. I talk to them sometimes. They didn’t exclude me. So if I say to the girls I just came out of the APO meeting, they won’t like. You go to the student Union ....they are all there, you cannot possibly don’t know where you suppose to go? We have the community projects. We have homeless shelter right on campus. I didn’t treat them less than the girls. I went to a lot of APO dinner things, I actually have to go. I don’t think they are strangers. It’s just too many people in APO, I say CAC is fine. No, I don’t talk to Karen or Adria ever on the phone. I call Melinda’s you ready to go? I have their phones like we arrived. Karen is Adria’s friends, they are more friends, then there is another Wei, Singapore ? If Dean or 5 Lord them UB has to make things so complicated, yeah, there is nothing complicated. They don’t really know me. Yes, we dinner at Adria’s apartment as a group. No, we never go out one by one. Me and Melinda yes, I drive her. I talk to Emily she came to see me when I fell down stairs with fruits. Very nice of her. But she is short than they are. Melinda works in the front end SIlas offices, Karen and Adria don’t go to SIlas offices where I always go with lunch eating there with Melinda. SIlas knows if he came in. I am right there. They gonna ask me every words how many words I say to them as a group or as to them one by one? Don’t be ridiculous.

Babaji: that bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment