5/25/2021

If I sit in front if you crossing legs office chair and never raise my head cap up to you, saying your father Obama got a briefing these days on scientology just like the rest of the general offices receiving reports like CIA, your CIA, you owe them a summary, that you can go to your both Harvard parents to do an oral comprehensive understanding to literally they re-writing you that formatting 2 paragraph Hailey suppose to give her dad...to say she made in school who knows where you 2 had Harvard and Michigan to own CIA?

 Is that a reality you want to change ? Define.

Define what’s a reality, starting my first sentence in the title box tends to run short. Defines what you want to change ...combine both reality. ... tell me...these weight scale how long we have to keep doing this without me raising my head up on my ipad if not in front of you two don’t count I cross my legs is a very real reality ? Re-write. Or you want re-cap? I don’t understand Hallie.

Babaji: right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment