5/14/2021

I was at the back of the conference room

 Yeah I been to a conference, Eben is not there. I didn’t sit with Nick. I went to the middle of that session on the last 2 row, there is another women behind, with a bunch of young kid on my left.

Babaji: what did you do?

His ex-wife name is funny.

Babaji: what were you doing ?

I was talking to them just like the front people instructed...so when the activities take place, it’s the right side have people come to play shake hand games. On the back of no pressure, no one sees it ...it’s just talking...the left session are more serious type. The right session is Nick seats. I went to the middle back. It’s not I need this class...

Babaji: his ex-wife what?

When I first him or few time, I did see him.

Babaji: what did he do?

Doing the same thing he is doing now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment