5/15/2021

I know how it feels to wear the contacts, I know how it feels to wear eye glasses. It’s not natural, you wish you have 20/20 vision.

 If you stay outdoor a lot, you won’t want to go to the bathroom to wear the contact in the morning to sliding the window door to breath the fresh air outside an look around my neighbors. Or gasibo. It’s mine. No one here. When I was in Buffalo. It’s how convenience the life allow you to be outdoor without the eye glasses. When I drive I need it. Now me and Eben decide I don’t drive he says his break things...I can still walk around he lives in NYC? His office. It’s not the same, here you don’t need eye glasses.

Babaji: the US does?

Yes. I cannot see that far. Everything is so huge block design, I suppose to see til the next block, where the heck i land it here this time, don’t tell me they do the same things, on the mall inside outside structure for a story to tell. You just curious...I m curious...if I am outdoor. I am not in the school anymore. The medical board liscense them, they suppose to see it. Oh, they will say, Dean I never see him wears glasses but I seen Ola. I thought ....that was a thick glasses or I look it wrong again ? That’s terrible. It’s a terrible look. She looks pretty without the eye glasses. She changes her personality by wearing the glasses? Strange people doing strange things, I am telling you.

Babaji: strange people doing strange things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment