5/14/2021

I heard sent to the top

 Babaji: it has been always sent to the top

I don’t understand it why you don’t get notify at all. It is on the movie Red.

Babaji: do you know how many CIA movies?

Yeah. Probably the same on the England side. I know what it means. I am the one telling you this morning. You come down, no one else gonna last on Earth. It doesn’t sound like that, but it’s like that. I thought all the pixies would call inland within when they get the call. Yes, people say it’s done on purpose, your agent is being watched, they don’t know. Others know they from your. I heard, yeah. They are like a fool to them. A lot of saying. No I don’t know what you decide. Maybe just 1 person with so many monitor ? No, I don’t trust what they tell me. They told me say, don’t say, it’s one older guy standing there watching the monitor. Say, many people are happy but then there is white flag ...lots junks say. They say you need that wedding invitation, or else later whomever found out, everyone all gonna die either way. Etc etc ...you ...gonna call the entire world inline? That’s entire world, not just the US inland.

Babaji: they know you are not sure which agent didn’t get the call keyword CIA.

Yeah. I know that. It may or maybe CIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment