5/14/2021

I declare Pixies so you admit, you don’t want the Pixies going for the military ?

 Okay ...you understand the nature of the Pixies, but the military sounds better with a real uniform. I got it. Taiwan has no border ...its water. No? You know your chance is only to the military ? Okay ...with ? Your wits and talents ? Design their tests? Pixies has to work so they don’t use the tests ? Say it again, why the military needs the test from you? They want the best people in the unit. Okay ...you heard me doing the comet things. I understand. 

Babaji: No, you don’t understand (tears 打打打打打) you are playing the romance all day long with the best looking people on the planet ...

I might have an eternal life, I have no choice but to stay. You ever concern about me?

Babaji: No.

No comments:

Post a Comment