5/29/2021

I bragging I boast to American on purpose 1000 words in one photo, Apple Tim Cook receive thousands up photo stream, I Egyptian military officer has no title in the book, tell them ...why we bragging ? No, Ramses did something before he knows this ... bragging to the Entire universe his power intact with Purna untold/unhold

 https://youtu.be/t0bPrt69rag

UFO array, Tesla telescope documents where he has a telescope ? In alternative site not project Camelot you ever digging Tesla to find him, I call him up once in America he were talking to Bill or Kerry how he suffered to torn down his UFO disc, I first thing I do on this YouTube channel was cut Wallace song in half ? 放棄天空的黑鳥 it’s not air right ....because the music format, you check all country can view it for my military convinence your whole life must chase me behind for me and JC Chasez Ancient Chasez to say last name, you think, we should all get married for the military convinence? Not it ? You think ?

Babaji: too much trouble laziness and jealousy everything you say it’s true Justin promise you 

No comments:

Post a Comment