5/28/2021

Haven’t finished ...did he listen to himself what he is saying or what he comes up with? That clip whom on the floor, yeah I laugh hysterically ...it’s stupid may not be true but ...

 Did she say ...acts, or X? I know who she is. ... she was long ago fame person. He was saying scripts or he was praising her...he likes those original ordinary people acts and she says what? I lost my thoughts...oh...she is this shows name, so he is commenting on this show like that? First time there last time ? No ...I see. She moves behind as a judge like JC not like Paula. ... that new girl crying , Camilla ? Her name ? Oh they would cry in the Hollywood not even famous one? For certain I go to my heart to the Buttom of pit , ADD🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎 so, he is on the show not talking, he is advertising AGT !! Doesn’t he start it already? May ...right...8 years ago, for that boot camp stuffs....oh 🛎 do you all need to leave him Simon Kelly and Paula a message here? Join in late AGT? If I were in all your shoes, with my wits someone just dump ideas to do ...it’s just talking in English right ? That’s so simple to tear them apart ...no problem. 

Babaji: wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment