5/15/2021

Harry Potter train or Loving the Silent Tear train on going to a zombie land? Oh, you are not doing that with the US line here towards China, I live how far from the station everyday checking if that train head moves

 You will look around the surrounding building how to collaps them with me in it, and not let that train head segament starting to roll. No. You drop the front builiding, it’s slander down, right in front, you drop the back of that train building, I will die in it... because I will; be standing at the train second options is to turn right, right inside that Taipei bus transportation office, that’s the entrance, it’s an exit. Someone will have to stop that, there. And there are lines left and right, from trash can to the door, I back back back back, I got stuck, it’s where the train head is. It’s I stuck it. I cannot move. I have to be there. Yeah, die with it.

Babaji: you know what you are talking about?

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment