5/08/2021

Facebook you don’t like the Chinese called me a title ?

 You don’t like the Chinese called me a title sitting here with an ipad to rule the entire planet operation be on top of your every failed mind action, say and do? You jealous, you hate, you know it is the End? You all girls don’t make it, then, there is no future exit? You cannot bear it is every moment I am on your mind. You cannot take it that is not ‘Babaji say, it’s Anna I say, there is he say and I Anna say. You know what effects to Eben in these 3 days. First day I say a line, second day, third day just getting worse and worse, though she tune it down? Is that what you analyses behind my back, or what they the internet marketer concludes their own ? I am doing what to Eben, every trace of things me and him can be in misunderstanding ? Such a big deal for Eben, look Anna what has she done? I don’t know how to look when I need a book or I just look? It’s not important to me, Eben feels that way? I do things on purpose, you know if Eben finds out, he will not be happy ? Him and me has to be a husband and wife, he me has no understanding why we getting married ? A mature person does mature things? Or this words bothering you again and again, why I am doing this to you all? You wish to copy to fill in my seat, imagine all government connects to this one ipad ? No, you are imagining all the defense line commando and all industry people, religious order and groups are all here meant. Do I need you remind me that? Thick book enough from the library?

Babaji: hahahahahahah....like I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment