5/08/2021

Facebook that’s Tamang

 He is not going to help Purna

Babaji: I think they conclude he was talking to you. You are his bride not yet wed.

I don’t think so.

Babaji: If in the future ...

There is no future of any of this.

Babaji: ... you want to break our deal.

Eben is Eben, the rest of things, I don’t want to be part of it.

Babaji: If he knows, he knows you will be interested him again. He is not a stupid person to become a surgeon. 

That’s if he found out. I am not adding him on the Facebook for this. The TV said helping her, he won’t do a thing because he is American. I didn’t say he has to play that role to say those words like the stories. But facilitating anything to do with me, he is unwilling,  he left, because he just drop me there.

Babaji: he doesn’t know what he says he says in the stories ?

I would not go and tell him about it, if that’s what you mean.

Babaji: How did you end it?

I sent him SMCH stuffs. He said don’t email him anymore. So I never email him again.

Babaji: Not even try?

It ended it ended. There is nothing between us.

Babaji: You better think twice how you can explain this word by word to him in English, because I don’t think he getting it right with these subtitles. You will need India. He is a real connection. 

I don’t want to deal with this right now.

Babaji: after that, you never email him ever?

He says stop, it meant stops.

Babaji: oh


No comments:

Post a Comment