5/08/2021

Facebook take a walk ( Lake House)

 Can you tour the city? Not just married to a surgeon.

Babaji: You should call Dean, Tamang is ahead of him this time.

... ... you girls have in mind how to explain yourself to the Prince or Keanu how you would tour the city?

Babaji: They need someone holding their hands together.

Yes, if Eben and me walking together, I would hold his hand maybe.

Babaji: Just maybe?

You girls needs a subject to talk about. You told them the city tour, they know you coming from my page here.

Babaji: Too shameful too shameful.

It’s not shameful, you got references directly from here.

Babaji: To tell them all your Anna sexual appetite were part of their reading they know men by you Anna saying? Come on.

Can you stop for a moment? Did you know what you were doing ?

Babaji: No.

I need a nap. I don’t know these girls what we gonna do with them.

Babaji: what you gonna do with them, Anna not me. I know exactly what to do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment